You know exactly how to achieve the best results from all paid channels together with your team for our A-brand clients. Your knowledge of Google, Facebook and affiliate marketing always inspires your colleagues and clients.
This is what you’ll do as Team lead paid advertising at NEWCRAFT:
You’ll work on three levels; strategy, tactics and transferring capabilities.
Strategy; together with your team you’ll determine how the relevant paid channels can be used to achieve the best result for the client. You’ll set KPI’s, budget attribution and you understand the relation between the different paid, owned and earned channels. You use our in-house data science capabilities to make campaigns smarter and more impactful.
Tactics; you place the right people from your team at the client and make sure campaigns are implemented, optimized and automated. You challenge your colleagues in their decisions and you’re always willing to help out where needed.
Transferring capabilities; you’ll share your knowledge on paid advertising internally and at the client so they are able to do these tasks themselves in the long run.
You’ll be responsible for both the development of your team and working at clients.
Who are we looking for?
You’re a clear communicator and love to make complex matters easy to understand. You’re always one step ahead in digital developments; you’re never done learning and you love sharing your knowledge. At NEWCRAFT you’ll get lots of responsibility, but we expect you to take initiative. It’s essential to be self-steering.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree and at least 6 years of experience in paid media
- Hands-on experience with Google Marketing Platform (Display & Video 360, Search Ads 360, Google Analytics 360), Facebook advertising and/or affiliate marketing
- Experience with leading teams and working with big clients, projects and budgets
- Excellent communication and consultancy skills
- Strong analytic skills and a data-driven way of working
- You want to be the absolute best in your field of expertise