Your knowledge and experience with Google Marketing Platform helps our A-brand clients with their digital growth. NEWCRAFT gives you the opportunity to work with big budgets, the best digital marketing tools, technology and experienced colleagues in hybrid teams. This enables you to develop and broaden your experience in no time.
This is what you’ll do as Senior Google Marketing Platform Consultant at NEWCRAFT:
You’ll work with (international) A-brands to guide them in their digital transformation. They rely on your expertise to get the most out of their marketing budget with the help of (among other things) Google Marketing Platform.
You’ll work on three levels; strategy, tactics and the most important one: transferring capabilities. We believe the best results are achieved by close cooperation with the client and transferring our digital capabilities to their teams.
You’re not familiar with the complete stack yet? Not a problem. We make sure you’ll get to know all Google Marketing Platform tools and how to manage them. Not just by training; you’ll start working for clients right away, with the help of your fellow consultants. You create strategies, execute digital media campaigns and optimize them. This way you’re developing yourself as a complete digital marketing consultant and become an expert in all aspects of Google Marketing Platform.
Who are we looking for?
You’re a clear communicator and love to make complex matters easy to understand. You’re always one step ahead in digital developments; you’re never done learning and you love sharing your knowledge. At NEWCRAFT you’ll get lots of responsibility, but we expect you to take initiative. It’s essential to be self-steering.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree and at least 3 years of experience in paid media
- Experience with at least one of the Google Marketing Platform tools (Display & Video 360, Search Ads 360, Google Analytics 360)
- Experience in personalizing online marketing with audiences
- Great communication skills; at strategic as well as tactical level
- You enjoy coaching your colleagues and clients and helping them learning new things
- Experience with a data-driven way of working. You're capable of collecting the right data to justify your story