You leverage your extensive knowledge and experience in data science to create impact at our A-brand clients. You’re not just responsible for guiding complex projects at our clients, but you’re also thought leader within the Data Science team.
This is what you’ll do as Senior Data Scientist at NEWCRAFT:
You’ll have a strategic rol at our listed clients; you know how to distill insights from their data and translate them into commercial goals with a concrete plan. You build and implement state of the art algorithms that make data truly valuable. You make thought out choices in modeling approach, analyze the performance and judge the relevance of the solutions critically.
You visualize data insights to provide our clients with clear advise. You keep an eye on the long-term vision and understand what the client needs to create new opportunities. You come up with new ideas to pitch to current or potential clients. You cooperate closely with digital specialists in hybrid teams and act as sparring partner at top level.
Who are we looking for?
You’re a clear communicator and love to make complex matters easy to understand. You’re always one step ahead in digital developments; you’re never done learning and you love sharing your knowledge. At NEWCRAFT you’ll get lots of responsibility, but we expect you to take initiative. It’s essential to be self-steering.
- A Master's Degree in Econometrics, Technical business administration, Physics, Mathematics or any other relevant studies
- At least five years of experience as data scientist, preferably in a commercial environment
- Experience in programming algorithms, data visualizations and machine learning
- You know how to deal with tools like Python, TensorFlow, MXNet, SparkML, SQL etc. You're also familiar with big data techniques like Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra etc.
- An entrepreneurial mind set. You know how to spot commercial opportunities and believe pragmatism is more important than the perfect analysis