You know how to achieve the best results from the Salesforce technology and you want to transform the way the biggest companies and most beautiful brands connect with their customers.
You prefer working for big A-brands with complex challenges and big budgets. You know Salesforce like no other and love to build personal solutions for clients who are open to new, innovative changes. You’ll get a lot of responsibility and space to develop yourself.
What you’ll do as Salesforce Marketing Cloud Solution Architect at NEWCRAFT:
You’ll set up clear goals together with the client and digital specialists. You create customer-made solutions and know how to bring complex projects to a successful ending. You’ll be responsible for:
- Setting up business requirements with matching processes and use cases
- Creating best practices and finding new possibilities to achieve the most out of the Salesforce stack
- Spotting commercial opportunities at current and potential clients
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for people who want to be part of a fast growing team and are looking for a place to make impact. Not being part of a machine, but seeing your work lead to actual results. You’re done with doing things the old-fashioned way and hungry for result. You want to belong to a team with a proven track record and develop your own expertise as well as the people your working with. You believe in customer success, trying new things and moving forward.
You’re a clear communicator and love to make complex matters easy to understand. You’re always one step ahead in digital developments; you’re never done learning and you love sharing your knowledge. At NEWCRAFT you’ll get lots of responsibility, but we expect you to take initiative. It’s essential to be self-steering.
- 5-7 years of experience with Salesforce products, having developed marketing- as well as technical solutions
- Passion for Salesforce and all its possibilities
- Experience in training and coaching consultants on Salesforce (Marketing Cloud)
- Experience in creating requirements and business cases
- The following certificates: Salesforce administrator, Sales Cloud consultant, Service Cloud consultant, Marketing Cloud consultant