You’re an allround project manager who can’t wait to bring our Salesforce projects to the next level.
At NEWCRAFT you’ll work with big A-brans with complex challenges and large budgets. As project manager Salesforce you will manage custom-made projects at clients who are open for big innovations. You will get lots of responsibility and space to develop yourself.
This is what you’ll do as Project Manager Salesforce at NEWCRAFT:
You’re transforming the way the Netherlands’ biggest brands are engaging with their customers in a completely new way. You’ll work in a team of digital experts together with our clients to achieve the best results from the Salesforce stack. Our projects are very diverse. You could be working as liaison between Salesforce and our client in the introduction phase and help creating the strategic scope. Or you could be managing a full implementation, including customer journeys and development.
You’ll be responsible for the following matters:
- The creation of all operational technical documentation – including technical requirement gathering & delivery
- Communicating project expectations, project goals, scope, budget, resources, and timeline, as well as general project updates with team members, stakeholders, and project sponsors
- Managing team members and resources to ensure the on time delivery of project & services
- Growing the Salesforce product and team to ensure continued internal growth
- Spotting new opportunities at current and potential clients
Who are we looking for?
You’re a clear communicator and love to make complex matters easy to understand. You’re always one step ahead in digital developments; you’re never done learning and you love sharing your knowledge. At NEWCRAFT you’ll get lots of responsibility, but we expect you to take initiative. It’s essential to be self-steering.
- At least 4 jaar experience in managing IT- or CRM related projects
- Experience in building and managing a team and working across departments to deliver a successful and on time project
- A keen eye for identifying & growing new business
- A strong understanding of how to manage & communicate with clients across complex organizations regarding IT solutions
- Experience with the Salesforce stack, particularly Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud and Sales & Service is nice to have