This is what you’ll do as Online Traffic Manager at NEWCRAFT:
Each day is a challenge for the Online Traffic Manager at NEWCRAFT. You’ll arrange and organize everything that comes to our Creative Studio’s table. Together with our designers you bring ideas to life for mobile, tablet and web for our clients. You support the team in planning, keep an eye on budgets and progress and you know just when to check in with the client. You’ll cooperate closely with the Digital Growth Leads concerning planning, KPI’s and deadlines. Thanks to you everybody knows what has to be done to execute and deliver campaigns and assignments on time. A real power job!
This is who you are:
An Online Traffic Manager / Project Manager(Creation) with a proven track record. You’re an organizational talent with excellent communication skills, feeling for creation and attention to details. You’re not afraid to give and receive feedback. You get a kick out of making the impossible possible. Keeping track of everything that’s going on is not an issue for you. You’re flexible, online minded and perhaps the most important thing: stress resistant. We appreciate a good sense of humor.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience at an advertising agency or at a creation department at an agency (must!)
- Digital experience
- Experience with Display, Video and Social
- A keen eye for layout design, banners and animation for quality control and monitoring
- Experience with planning designers, developers and copywriters
- Basic knowledge of writing clear briefings
- A Bachelor's degree