Get ready to accelerate…
You’ll be trained every week by the top professionals from the business. Clicks, paid traffic and conversion; you’ll talk it, you’ll dream it, you’ll live it. At the same time you’ll start working for our A-brand clients to to put your new skills to practice.You’ll be coached by experienced marketing automation specialists (a.k.a. blackbelts) on professional level and your team lead is guiding you personally. They’re always there to ensure an effective and fun traineeship. You’ll get plenty of responsibility and freedom te specialize in your interest and talent. Your learning curve will go through the roof!
The traineeship is built on three pillars that form the basis of your career as marketing automation specialist:
- Hard skills: setting up campaigns, optimizing in Google Ads and social advertising channels like Facebook
- Technology: you’re fully submerged in the cloud with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Google Marketing Platform
- Soft skills: like how to give a kick ass presentation and use your time as efficiently as possible
Learning by doing
We believe you’ll learn the fastest and best by practice. After a crash course in digital marketing in the first weeks, you’ll start working for our clients. You’re always cooperating closely with an experienced Marketing Automation specialist that leads the project. This way you’ll learn how we work in multi-disciplinary teams and how we apply our expertise to make our clients more successful. Our projects are very diverse, from setting up or optimizing a kick ass social or SEA campaign to setting up a complete account from scratch. You’re challenged to use your technical and creative skills to achieve sky high online result!
Marketing Automation Trainee Kees Jonk: “A traineeship at NEWCRAFT is a true investment in yourself. And it will pay out 100%!”
After your traineeship the world of Google or Salesforce doesn’t hold any secrets for you. The role you will get after the first year depends on your own interests and talents. You might become a die hard SEA consultant that takes care of the best performing campaigns. Or you might find out you love email marketing! Together we’ll find the right direction for you.
Go for it!
You can apply the whole year for the Marketing Automation traineeship. The application proces is as follows:
- You send in your CV and motivation
- If we see a match, we’ll call you for some questions
- If we’re positive, you’ll come to our office for a first meeting
- If this meeting goes well, we’ll ask you to present a case
- Are we impressed by your case? You’re ready for the final round. You’ll meet the team lead
- If that goes well, we’ll make you an offer. Welcome aboard!
Who you are:
- You're excited, sociable and know how to get things done
- You have a go-getter mentality, result-driven mindset and loads of energy
- You love working in a team and to celebrate successes with your fellow colleagues and trainees
- You're known for your perseverance
- You have a keen eye for commercial opportunities
- You're able to read and write in Dutch on a professional level
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree; preferably in Marketing, Business Administration or Commercial Economics
- Working experience (nice to have, 2 years max.)
- A digital heart that loves everything about Google, creative writing and spreading content
- Motivation! You don't necessarily need experience in this field, but you have to want this badly!