This is what you’ll do as Digital Analytics/CRO Specialist at NEWCRAFT:
Together with your fellow Digital Marketing team members you make sure our clients achieve concrete digital growth. You spot opportunities that improve the online customer journey by collecting and analyzing quantitative and qualitative data. In order to transfer your capabilities, you’ll work closely together with our clients.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Collecting, planning and execution of data drive online optimization programs
- Initiating hypothesis-driven A/B tests with the aim of improving visitor to buyer conversion.
- Translating data into comprehensible visualizations using Google Analytics, Tableau or a similar program.
- Advising and convincing management teams at every level
- Creating and guiding implementation of measurement plans for both web and app
- Adopting to different team dynamics/knowledge levels/digital maturities etc.
Who you are:
- You have an analytical and data-driven approach in everything you do
- You're self-starting
- You're commercially driven and an keen eye for commercial opportunities
- At least three years of experience in web analytics and/or website optimization
- Extensive experience in Google Marketing Platform (Google Analytics 360, Google Tag Manager 360, Data Studio)
- Experience with A/B testing tools like Sitespect, VWO, Optimizely, Google Optimize
- Experience with optimization tools like Hotjar, Usabilla, Mopinion