Last year the Erasmus School of Economics and NEWCRAFT joined forces with 6 companies who provided cases for the students. The cases were very diverse, ranging from finding prospects in a customer database to online search behavior, and from media attribution to semantics of social media posts.
A wide range of data science questions, and a lot of interesting data to solve them. The students presented their solutions to their company during the final meetup and many of them are still used.
- Gain actionable data-driven solutions in 3 months; 4 students will be committed to your data case, the Erasmus School of Economics and NEWCRAFT provide guidance to ensure high-quality solutions.
- Connect with data talents of the future; get in touch with bright data minds that are almost ready to enter the market.
- Establish your brand as a data-driven organization; get the opportunity to show the market and your own organization your innovative projects.
- Provide case that adds business value
- Give access to raw (anonymized) data
- €12,500 participation fee
- Presence during at least two meetups
Every year we organize the 24 Hour Data Challenge. Check out the after movie to get an idea of the energy at NEWCRAFT’s events.